A multifaceted country is Italy. If you want to soak up the sea, go skiing, visit shops, look at historical monuments, then you should not hesitate. Italy will satisfy all your desires.
Let’s remember such cities as Rome, Venice, Naples, Pisa, Florence. Nowhere else are there so many exciting excursions. This country is famous for its architectural monuments: the Pantheon, the Sistine Chapel, the Leaning Tower of Pisa, the Roman Colosseum.
Here you can enjoy the richest nature, variety of climatic zones, all kinds of entertainment. Hotels and inns amaze with their level of service. Developed infrastructure allows all vacationers to have a good time.
In Italy, the most extravagant types of holidays are possible.
- If you want to plunge into the waves of romance, then you should definitely visit Venice, Florence and Sorrento. The most famous love creations were created here. Will not leave indifferent and visiting Rome and the Vatican.
- If you want to taste Italian delights, then by all means visit Bologna. This is a gourmet center, national dishes will delight you. Wine tours are very popular. In Parma, you will be treated to delicious cheese and ham.
- Alpine skiers are welcomed by the Alps. Mountain resorts are surrounded by amazing nature.
- On the island of Ischia there is the possibility of treatment at the thermal springs.
- In Tuscany and the Riviera, you can always sunbathe in peace. If you are lovers of nightlife, then cities such as Tuscany, the Adriatic, Liguria are better suited.
What is the best time of the year to go to Italy?
According to topschoolsintheusa, spring and autumn are the best time to visit. It is very hot in Italy in summer and unpleasantly damp in winter. At the peak of the season in cities like Rome and Venice, you doom yourself to endless lines.
Shopping is recommended around Christmas. Discounts during sales reach 90%. You can combine a trip to Italy with shopping. For those who like to soak up the beach, of course, July and August are suitable, but there are also disadvantages – these are crowded beaches and high prices. In this country, everything is created for a comfortable stay.
A wide range of hotels from economy class to luxury villas and apartments for every taste. You can live in an old castle or rent a room from hospitable Italians.
When is the best time to go to Italy for the carnival? The Venice Carnival takes place at the end of February. To see this event, tourists from all over the world buy tickets in advance, book hotels, and sew costumes. Italian melodies are playing. wine flows like water, crackers explode – and all this is accompanied by a good mood.
Italy offers you holidays for every taste. It is safe to say that this is where dreams come true.