Car Rental In Las Vegas
Rent a car in Las Vegas. Las Vegas is Nevada’s largest city and a major tourist attraction in the United States. Las Vegas was founded in 1905. In the 1930s, the city attracted many workers and escaped the economic crisis. Today, Las Vegas is best known for its entertainment industry.
Las Vegas’ most famous attraction is, of course, the Strip, the city’s largest entertainment district. But did you know that Las Vegas is also surrounded by beautiful nature, and that musicians, artists and creatives gather every first Friday of the month to showcase their work?
The best way to travel in the United States is by car. Phoenix and Los Angeles are 4 hours away, and Salt Lake City is 6 hours away.
According to deluxesurveillance, Hertz offers a wide selection of petrol and electric cars. All in all, enough reasons to rent a car from Hertz!
Driving In And Around Las Vegas
Las Vegas Parking
- Fremont Street Experience Parking Garage (NV 89101)has over 1300 parking spaces and is located near the famous Fremont Street.
- Douglas Parking (NV 89109)has 53 parking spaces and is located near the Las Vegas Strip, and in particular the Bellagio.
- Main Street Station RV Park (NV 89101)has 72 parking spaces and is located near the Mob Museum and the Neon Museum.
Major Roads In Las Vegas
- Interstate 15begins near the Mexican border near San Diego and runs to Canada. The road connects Las Vegas to San Bernardino, Los Angeles, and Salt Lake City, among others.
- US Highway 95begins at San Luis, Arizona and runs through California, Nevada, Oregon, and Idaho to the Canadian
- The Las Vegas Beltwayis a beltway around three-quarters of Las Vegas and is 80 km long. The road passes through Las Vegas, Henderson, Paradise, Enterprise, Spring Valley, and Summerlin.
From Las Vegas to Los Angeles
It takes about 4 hours to cover the 434 km from Las Vegas to Los Angeles.
- Follow I-515 N/US-95 N.
- Follow I-15 S and I-10 W until you reach El Monte Busway W in Los Angeles. Take exit 2B.
- Follow N Los Angeles St until you reach 1st St.
From Las Vegas to Lake Mead
It takes about 35 minutes to cover the 32 miles from Las Vegas to Lake Mead.
- Volg de I-515 S/US-93 S/US-95 S.
- Follow I-515 S/US-93 S/US-95 S and I-11 S until you reach Boulder City Pkwy.Take exit 15B.
- Continue via Boulder City Pkwy and Hemenway Harbor Rd.
Spend The Night In Las Vegas
Marriott’s Grand Chateau
75 E Harmon Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89109, United States
Just off the Strip, Marriott’s Grand Chateau offers comfortable guestrooms and one, two and three bedroom apartments. The rooftop pool offers breathtaking views of the city. There is also a fitness center.
3600 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, United States
The Bellagio is perhaps one of Las Vegas’ most famous attractions. The suites offer excellent views of the famous fountains, and you can watch one of the many shows, take a dip in the pool or pamper yourself in the spa.
Thunderbird Boutique Hotel
1215 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89104, United States
Centrally located between the Strip and historic Fremont Street, the Thunderbird Boutique Hotel describes itself as a cross between kitschy Vegas and a hidden gem. There’s a pool and a rustic garden, but it wouldn’t be Vegas if the hotel didn’t have a proper wedding chapel, too.
Best Restaurants In Las Vegas
Top of the World
2000 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89104, United States
The iconic Top of the World restaurant offers incredible views of Las Vegas as the dining room rotates 360 degrees every 80 minutes. The often award-winning menu includes steaks, seafood and seasonal produce. Please note that the restaurant has a dress code.
Vic & Anthony’s Steakhouse
129 E Fremont St, Las Vegas, NV 89101, United States
Vic & Anthony’s Steakhouse has been named one of the best steak restaurants in Las Vegas and has won numerous awards. The menu consists of aperitifs, steaks, delicious sauces and side dishes.
3131 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89109, United States
Chef Min Kim introduces you to Asian cuisine. Try the multi-course Omakase menu while overlooking the Japanese garden with waterfall. For the ultimate experience, ask for the floating pagoda table.
What To See And Do In Las Vegas
Las Vegas Strip
In Las Vegas, you can’t miss a visit to the Strip, the city’s famous entertainment district. Here you will find all entertainment, shows, restaurants and shops. Some of the most famous attractions on the Strip are The Venetian and the Bellagio with its famous musical fountains.
300 Stewart Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89101, United States
The Mob Museum, or officially the National Museum of Organized Crime and Law Enforcement, is about organized crime in the United States, and the efforts of the authorities to act against it. The building is located in a former federal courthouse.
Red Rock Canyon
1000 Scenic Loop Dr, Las Vegas, NV 89161, United States
Las Vegas is of course in the desert, so a visit to the city is also a good opportunity to discover nature. Red Rock Canyon is located just outside of Las Vegas, in the Mojave Desert. There are walking, cycling and car routes and in the visitor center you will find various exhibitions about the nature reserve.